- low cost and a reduction of on-hand inventory
- quiet operation with low operating forces
- superior cam strength & reliability
- higher weight AAMA qualified springs
- Patents: #8,458,878 / #8,640,383 / #9,334,683 / #9,371,677 other patents pending
- …the most technologically advanced Drop-In balance system for hung windows.
Offers the following:
Drop-In Balance SystemDrop-In Balance System Intro.
1/2" Drop-In Series1/2" width Drop-In Fabrication Instr.
3/4" Drop-In Series3/4" width Drop-In Fabrication Instr.
Drop-In Balance SystemDrop-In Series Spring Load Chart
Drop-In (Di-500) 1/2" width DemoFour Step Installation Instructions
SideLoad™ Constant Force Balance System
- …a better option for side load windows.
Our SideLoad™ Constant Force Balance System uses AAMA qualified springs and is a simple conversion from block & tackle.
Compared to block & tackle, the SideLoad™ Constant Force Balance System offers:
- a lower price
- significantly reduced operating forces
- a substantial reduction of on-hand inventory
- dramatically smaller space requirements
- a tighter fitting sash
- Covered by one or more of the following patents & patents pending:
US PAT#7,980,028 / US PAT#8,181,396 / US PAT#8,424,245 / US PAT#8,505,242 / CAN PAT#2,707,434 / CAN PAT#2,707,562 other patents pending
SideLoad Balance SystemSideLoad Balance Intro.
SideLoad Balance SystemSideLoad Installation Instructions
SideLoad Balance SystemSlot Milling Instructions
SideLoad System Sash CamSash Cam Dimensions & Mounting
SideLoad Balance SystemSideLoad Spring Selection Chart
SideLoad Balance SystemOne Piece Sash Guide Instructions
SideLoad Balance for WOODSideLoad for WOOD Intro.
SideLoad Balance for WOODSideLoad Installation Instructions
the SideLoad™ Balance System Demo
the NEW SideLoad™ Sash Cam Demo
the SideLoad™ Balance Sash Guides & Sash Cam Component Review
Constant Force Balance Springs
- ½” Series: 3 lb. through 10 lb.
- ¾” Series: 3 lb. through 13 lb.
- ⅜” Egress Series: 4 lb. through 7 lb.
- Today’s window requirements demand quality and consistency. Springs need to pull their weight…and no less.
Our AAMA qualified springs do just that, no matter how high the rated load.
Constant Force Balance Spring1/2" Spring Selection Guide
Constant Force Balance Spring3/4" Spring Selection Guide
View all related products
Got A Question? Consult our Experts.
Our experts offer a depth of expertise to assist you with all parts of the process. We are ready to answer your questions in a timely manner and will help you define what you need. We produce custom springs for all purposes, and we are here to work with you on any of your customization needs.